14 julho, 2011

I'm in Love

Start all the clocks, connect the telephone,
Encourage the dog to bark with its juicy bone,
Play the pianos and with vibrant drum
Set up the party, let the dancers come.
 
Let aeroplanes circle smoothly above
Scribbling on the sky the message: I’m in love!
Put golden rings in the paws of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear sparkling red gloves.
 
She is my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
Our love will last for ever: I dream on.
 
The stars are more pretty now: let it shine one by one;
Show off the moon and assemble the sun;
Overflow the ocean and help flourish the woods,
For everything now comes to show how life is good.

<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home